Who Are We?
The Belgian PowerAddicts (PowerAddictsBE), established in August 2018, is the Belgium User Group focused on the Microsoft Power Platform.
Our main goal is the promotion of the Microsoft Power Platform across industries, disciplines and sectors. We intend to be the central meeting point for Microsoft Power Platform enthusiasts in Belgium.
Our target audience is anyone interested in bringing positive change, solving problems and automating processes with the Microsoft Power Platform. Our audience consists of IT professionals, non-IT professionals, Decision Makers and Business Users.
As the Microsoft Power Platform continuously evolves, we work closely with other User Groups and Associations to cover as many topics as possible. Activities include:
- In-Person and Online Events
- Workshops and Training Sessions
- Promotion Campaigns
Our logo is one that is “time-resistant” and at the same time symbolizes the character and culture of Belgium:
- The colors Black, Yellow and Red all have their own meanings and are naturally reflected in our National Flag. Black stands for humility and service, Yellow stands for wealth and authority and Red stands for bravery and victory. Yes, we especially like the Red in Red Devils and Red Lions.
- The Atomium is the international symbol of (Brussels and) Belgium. Forget Manneken Pis, Jeanneke Pis and Zinneke Pis for a second. 😉
- Fries (alongside waffles), the one thing that all Belgians have in common.
By the way, the term ‘French Fries’ was created by us and has nothing to do with France. Indeed, “Freedom Fries” was a silly invention of our American friends…. ‘Frenching’ is a typical manner by which we Belgians prepare our fries.
- You can consult the make-up of the current board on this page.
- If you represent a company and you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please take a look at the sponsor options.
- If you are an individual interested in joining our User Group you can join via this link.
- For general inquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.