Our next and last POWERTALK! of 2022, in one of our beautiful Belgian cities. This time the hosting city is MECHELEN.
- Rebekka Aalbers – Power Platform specialist | Less Code More Power with the Microsoft Power Platform | Microsoft MVP Business Applications
- Lies Dewachter – Functional Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Expert | Lector Business Solutions
- 18h00: Arrival + Snack and Drink
- 19h00 – 20h00: Rebekka Aalbers – Dataverse permissions demystified
Dataverse is packed full of security concepts. Dataverse for Teams inherits some of these concepts in a lightweight version. In this session, we will go through the different concepts. You will learn how and when to use them. We will compare the complete set of capabilities in Dataverse to the lightweight set for Teams. You will learn which solution to use regarding the data security requirements.
Microsoft Teams and the Power Platform. From configuring a relational data model, building apps, flows & bots and understanding the specifics around security and permissions.
- 20h00 – 21h00: Lies Dewachter and panel – Bob de Power Builds a House
An interactive panel session where we discuss & lead you through the building challenges in a typical Power Platform project within an organization. The need for a good foundation, project team, security, technical & other limitations can clash with the client’s expectancies.
- 21h00 – 23h00: after talks and networking!
Be there! Register now.